Wood Cutting Series Radial Arm Saws
12" Contractor Duty Series
(Click to enlarge)
The Contractor Duty Series wood cutting saws are an industrial rated radial arm saw that has the versatility to crosscut, bevel cut, miter cut, and swivel to a rip position to cut down panels precisely and accurately. These saws are well suited for wood cutting up to 3", as well as cutting off 24" wide panels for squaring shelving and doors and other similar applications. These machines are found in small lumber yards, custom cabinet shops, schools, contractor shops, crating departments or anywhere smaller material is being cut off, miter cut, bevel cut, sized or dado work is being done.
The Contractor Series radial arm saws continue to be a workhorse with a TEFC motor and internal automatic brake, as well as a new, more durable powder coated finish. This radial arm saw has the best cut quality in its class and is a very precise cutting machine with repeatable accuracy that can be depended on day after day for years to come. The machines are fully assembled and tested in our facility then packaged with the legs boxed on the skid. This makes setup is a snap simply lifting up the machine and installing the legs, then running power into the electrical enclosure and installing the saw blade of your choice.
Series Specific Highlights:
- 3 hp 1 phase 208/220 volt TEFC motor 60 Hz (3512-01)
- 3 hp 3 phase 208/230/460 volt TEFC motor 50/60 Hz (3512-03)
- Automatic blade braking system
- 24” crosscut standard on all machines in series
- Precision carriage riding on 4 tight tolerance convex bearings mounted horizontally.
- Oversized MDF table top.
- Powder coated heavy gage steel frame and legs
- Standard worktable height 32”
- Arbor nut and precision ground arbor collars
- Wrench kit (includes allen arbor wench and flat arbor wrench)
Type 7 Release Changes:
- New redesigned complete upper and lower blade guard and kickback
- New yoke assembly that provides smoother movement and better
clamping when bevel cutting
- Updates to motor starting relays and capacitors
- More added optional accessories
- OS Series Extension Tables 8' with rollers set on 6" or 12" centers
- OS Series Extension Tables 4' with rollers set on 6' or 12" centers
- OS Series Extension Tables flat formed steel in 4' lengths can be butted end to end
- OS Series measuring systems in lengths from 4' up to 32'
- OS Series fixed blocks and flip blocks both available for the measuring systems
- Dust collection shroud
Compare each model in the metal cutting series
Brochures and Manuals